There are very few successful individuals out there whether in business or sporting environments who don’t have a coach.
- Who do you bounce your ideas off?
- Who holds you accountable?
- Who buys you a bottle of fizz and says “well done” when you achieve your goals?
- In fact, what are you goals? What are the things that really matter to you, that you’re working towards step-by-step each day?
Where are you right now? Are you on the path you hoped you would be when you first started your business? Who brings all those thoughts and ideas you have into a clear activity plan based on where you want to get to?
If you want:
- a safe environment where you can be honest and clear about what you want to achieve
- to understand where you are now and where you want to get to
- help devising a realistic activity plan that will help provide you with a path to follow
- to ensure that your plan involves all the aspects of your life and the underlying reasons for these based on your values
- to manage your time effectively so you get more done of the right things allowing you to work towards all the goals in your life, not just financial ones
- to keep those promises you keep making yourself but always break
- accountability to move you forwards one step at a time towards your goals
- to connect with experts in all kinds of fields from administrative support to website construction
- honest feedback and to hear how things really are. If you want your ego pandered to, I’m probably not the right person for you to work with!
Most importantly if you want help to make sure you Implement your ideas by supporting you, pushing you, cajoling you and figuratively kicking you up the backside when needed, to keep you on track
Your support begins with a ‘Kick Start’ meeting where we will:
- Work out what your true goals are
- Decide how best to support you in the way that suits you best
- Decide what is the appropriate level of investment that won’t leave you feeling pressured
You’ll then receive support through a mixture of the following:
Accountability Calls. These will either be by Skype or on the phone; whatever we decide will be more effective. They can be as frequent as you feel you need. I’ll keep you on track and make sure you’re implementing the right things.
Face to Face Meetings. During these we’ll check your progress against your goals, plan the next several weeks and work through any challenges.
The best results will come from supporting you in the way that is most appropriate for you, not me.
I only have space to work with a small number of clients. I don’t want to overextend myself or devalue what I deliver to you. You’ll therefore be part of a select group of smart people that get the best I have to offer, with no compromise.
You don’t get tied into minimum length contracts, just a one month notice period if you want to stop working with me.
You also have my promise that if you don’t feel you’ve had value in any given month (you must have acted on any advice given) then I’ll work with you free for the next month to rectify things.
Pick up the phone, call me and let’s have a chat. I don’t bite, nor will I push you into anything – promise!